This file is a printer driver for
Canon IJ printers. XPS printer drivers support 16-bpc printing, which
enables more smooth gradation printing than the current drivers (8-bpc
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- The Catalog File signed by Microsoft has been updated.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
- The problem in the Arabic environment has been rectified.
Windows 10 (32bit)
Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit)
Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit)
Some of the
settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings
screen are not valid. the settings in the Printer printing Preferences
window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
3.IJ Preview can be used only when performing the installation using the installer.
4.The more the image size gets larger, the more it takes to start printing.
e.g.) PC environment: Pen.4 3GHz PC Print data size: 100MB
After spooling, it takes approx. 40 seconds to start printing.
5.[Notice for installation]
- Only when The current printer driver is already installed, The XPS printer driver can be installed.
6.[Notice for uninstallation]
- No uninstaller for The XPS printer drivers.
- At The same time as The uninstaller of The printer driver is executed, The XPS printer driver will be uninstalled.
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify "Save As", then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.